What You Get:
Module 1: Explore your perspective and why it matters
- Identify and overcome the most common limiting beliefs around productivity, thinking, and learning in the Information Age.
- Understand why your perspective is your most valuable resource nowadays and how you can actively develop it.
- Discover why you need to build a digital notetaking system even though you can “google” anything.
Module 2: Choose and set up your notetaking app
- Pick a notetaking app, the heart of your Second Brain, based on your unique notetaking style and preferences.
- Get started using your notetaking app right away with our guidance and without having to “master” every single feature.
- Feel confident in your decision about which tools to use so you can stop jumping from one “shiny object” to the next.
Module 3: Capture your best ideas and the crucial information in your life
- Find out why digital notetaking is nothing like what you did in high school and how it can explode your productivity.
- Set up your digital capture system with clear criteria for what is worth saving in your Second Brain and what isn’t.
- Escape the “reactivity loop” and learn how to manage information overload – this will have a direct positive impact on your physical and mental health.
- Identify your personal priorities using the “12 Favorite Problems,” a simple exercise inspired by Nobel prize-winning scientist Richard Feynman.
- Switch your default approach from “heavy lifts” to “slow burns” to escape the rat race of trying to work harder and longer than everyone else.
Module 4: Organize your notes for actionability and easy access
- Organize your digital life in minutes with our PARA method – a favorite among Second Brainers.
- Set up your Second Brain as a dynamic system that evolves along with your needs and priorities.
- Discover the incredible power of an up-to-date Project List with guidance on how to create one for yourself.
- Create a digital working environment that enhances your creativity and helps you get into flow states faster.
Module 5: Distill your notes to make them easily discoverable
- Design your notes in a way that makes them easily discoverable for your future self, saving you tons of time.
- Learn a technique called Progressive Summarizationto make sure your biggest insights are always front and center.
- Train your intuition to decide what’s important and what’s not in the moment based on “resonance.”
- Turn your notes into “thinking tools” that allow you to access brain power you didn’t even know you had.
Module 6: Express your ideas and turn them into concrete results
- Turn raw material into knowledge assets– a valuable treasury of knowledge for a side project, career advancement, or new business.
- Use the concept of Intermediate Packet to completely transform your approach to productivity. Never start anything from scratch again.
- Become interruption-proof and get better and faster feedback than you ever thought possible.
Module 7: Establish the habits to continuously benefit from your Second Brain
- Take advantage of the compounding knowledge in your Second Brain to tackle projects of any size with ease.
- Move consciously from scarcity to a place of abundance, from obligation to service, and from mindless consumption to self-expression.
- Discover how Project Kickoff and Completion Checklists can help you reuse your best thinking and free up your mind for more interesting, fulfilling endeavors.
- Establish Weekly and Monthly Reviews as routine check-ins to keep your productivity, creativity, and peace of mind on track.