Do you want to scale your niche site with SEO & save 1/10th the cost of a writer without compromising on Quality?
If your answer is yes, you are in the right place. I know you must be thinking, well, Google hammers AI content, and it has no future.
Google does not hammer AI-assisted content.
It only hammers those with low-value, spun articles and mass-produced content.
Infact, Danny Sullivan from Google has clearly mentioned that AI content is not bad as long as it is helpful.
Think about this for a second: If your article is unique, adds a lot of value and perspective compared to the Top 10 results on Google, do you think you won’t rank?
On top of that, you target only low-competition keywords!
Now combine this with high-quality, creative and unique AI-assisted content.
You will have a magic wand in your hand, where you can rank articles and still adhere to Google’s guidelines and algorithm.
Why does it work?
- You are not polluting the Google SERPs
- You are actually adding more value to the SERPs
- Unique, valuable content that users would like to consume
- Doesn’t use extensive automation to spam Google
- Adheres to Google’s Helpful Content Update
AND THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE!
Scaling a niche site with unique SEO strategies & AI-assisted content.
What You’ll Learn In Scaling Niche Site with SEO & AI-Assisted Content?
- Introduction & how this course will help you
- Picking a niche for your niche site.
- Unique SEO strategies (that goes with AI-assisted content) (Very Important)
- Common SEO problems and how to tackle them
- How to scale a niche site with AI-assisted content (Very Important)
- My thoughts on AI content & Google Algorithm (Things to take care of)
- What’s the future of AI content, and what should be your strategy?
- Exit strategy for your niche site.
- Concluding the course
Tejas Rane is an Entrepreneur and a T-shaped Marketer specializing in SEO Growth. He is currently the Founder of Affiliate Corner (A Done-for-you Research Solution for Affiliates)
He has published 2 books on SaaS SEO & Quora Marketing. In the meantime, he also runs an authority niche site with SEO & AI-assisted content.
He grew his niche site from 0 to 10k users per month in less than 7 months (A staggering growth of 5300%)
He is also active on Twitter, LinkedIn & also runs a Facebook group.