Teespy – eCom SPY Tool (#1 Tshirt and Print On Demand SPY Tool)
SPY ON WINNING T-SHIRT CAMPAIGNS
So You Can Copy And Paste
YOUR WAY TO EASY PROFITS…
- Stop wasting time hoping your T-shirt ideas will sell
- Cloud-based software, so there’s nothing to install or updated… ever
- Uses ‘Smart Spying Technology’ to spy on WINNING T-shirt campaigns that are proven to make money
- Search active and past campaigns on all of the top T-shirt platforms for tons of great ideas (Teespring, Teechip, Viralsytle, and more!)
- Spy on actual Facebook ad campaigns for easy winners that will line your pockets with easy money
- Built-in brainstorming tools designed to give you even more t-shirt ideas and help you crush it on your ad campaigns
- Regular updates make makes this the ultimate t-shirt spying tool available
Unfortunately, Most People Struggle To Ever Make Any
SOLID MONEY FROM THEIR T-SHIRT CAMPAIGNS
- You MUST have a good design
- You need a super targeted idea
- And you need to have a solid Facebook ad campaign…
It’s not as easy as it looks.
And if you’re missing any of those 3 things, you will FAIL.
The days of just throwing up a random campaign, sending ads, and making money are GONE.
Or you will struggle a lot to turn a solid profit.
There Is One Problem With
SPYING THE ‘OLD FASHIONED’ WAY…
If you’re trying to spy on campaigns all on your own, it has its own set of challenges…
- It can take a lot of time to find winning campaigns to spy on.
- Sometimes it’s hard to get access to all of the underlying data you need to make sure a campaign is really a solid winner
- And once you get a good idea, you still need to come up with some solid ad campaigns to get traffic to your new T-shirt campaign
The good news is…
We’ve created a simple, automated software tool that makes it easy to SPY on winning campaigns AND the exact ads being used to shortcut your way to T-shirt selling success…
Login to Teespy (It’s cloud-based so you can use it from any device with an internet connection)
Enter a keyword to start spying
Get access to all kinds of t-shirt ideas, spy on winning campaigns, and get access to real Facebook ad campaigns so your next t-shirt campaign will be a MASSIVE success!
Marketing – Sales online course
More information about Marketing – Sales:
Marketing is the study and management of exchange relationships. It is the business process of creating relationships with and satisfying customers.
Because marketing is used to attract customers, it is one of the primary components of business management and commerce.
Marketers can direct product to other businesses (B2B marketing) or directly to consumers (B2C marketing).
Regardless of who is being marketed to, several factors, including the perspective the marketers will use.
These market orientations determine how marketers will approach the planning stage of marketing. This leads into the marketing mix, which outlines the specifics of the product and how it will be sold.
This can in turn, be affected by the environment surrounding the product , the results of marketing research and market research, and the characteristics of the product’s target market.
Once these factors are determined, marketers must then decide what methods will be used to market the product.
This decision is based on the factors analyzed in the planning stage as well as where the product is in the product life cycle.
Sales are activities related to selling or the number of goods or services sold in a given time period.
The seller, or the provider of the goods or services, completes a sale in response to an acquisition, appropriation, requisition, or a direct interaction with the buyer at the point of sale.
There is a passing of title (property or ownership) of the item, and the settlement of a price, in which agreement is reached on a price for which transfer of ownership of the item will occur.
The seller, not the purchaser, typically executes the sale and it may be completed prior to the obligation of payment. In the case of indirect interaction,
A person who sells goods or service on behalf of the owner is known as a salesman or saleswoman or salesperson, but this often refers to someone selling goods in a store/shop,
In which case other terms are also common, including salesclerk, shop assistant, and retail clerk.