This course is the complete breakdown of the ads we run! Being small business owners ourselves, Sharon Gutierrez and Terence Crouch, are ready to help you move your business forward!
Complete Course Layout
- Know your business
- Understanding Your Audience
- Setting Goals for ads
- What can visibility get you?
- Building momentum
- Personal page versus business page
- How to optimize social sites for branding and SEO
- Setting clear call to action
- How to track progress
- Business manager introduction
- Benefits of business manager
- Setting up business manager
- Instagram vs Facebook vs Audience network
- Adding users to manager
- Adding billing into to business manager
- Beginner to advanced analytics
- Ad fundamentals
- Understanding captivating copy
- Understanding quality graphics
- Terms Of Service
- 30 ways not to get your ad denied
- What happens if your ad is denied
- What makes an ad ‘good’, ‘better’, ‘best’
- Understanding ad objectives
- Split Testing for audiences
- Four types of ads covered in this course: Retargeting, brand awareness, growth, traffic,
- Complete walkthrough of a page growth ad, start to finish
- Complete walkthrough of a traffic ad, start to finish
- Complete walkthrough of a brand awareness ad, start to finish
- Introduction to pixels
- Installing a pixel
- How to reach FB support
- Complete walkthrough of a retargeting ad growth ad, start to finish
You Are Ready To Get Traction…
Stop just posting… Let’s go for thousands of views instead of 10s…
If you have a business or a message, you know there are a few key things:
– You know your message!
– You know your target market, who they are and what they want!
– You’ve even started creating content… but you just aren’t getting the traction you desire…
That’s where we come in. As content creators, Terence Crouch + Sharon Gutierrez have been in the social media game since he beginning. Building hundreds of businesses through speaking, workshops, consulting and ads management, we know that without ads, getting eyes on YOU is nearly impossible.
Go from tens or hundreds of views on that video to thousands with an affordable budget.
Build for the soloprenuer or small business, whether it’s you or your assistant going through this course, you are going to learn how to get traction through ads!
What will I learn in this course?
We will walk you from the beginning of setting up your Facebook page to setting up business manager — followed by learning about copy, graphics and technical set up — all key components in ads. After that, you will learn how to build the following ads: Growth, Traffic, Event Responses and Brand Awareness.
What kind of businesses have you worked with?
This course was designed for the small business owner, primarily those focused on services. Together, we’ve worked with the following industries:
– Interior Designers
– Health Coaches
– Water Filtration Companies
– Water Filtration Companies
– Brick & Mortar Stores
How do I know if this course is for me?
If you are a professional or business owner who is wanting to better understand how social ads work, the different types of ads and want to reach more people, more times… then this is for you!
On the other hand, if you are looking for anything that is get-rich-quick, then definitely don’t sign up. Building a business is work and takes time to build momentum — but if you are trying to go organic, then ads will exponentially speed up your process!