In DealMaker’s Guide to Mobile Home Parks, Ray Alcorn uses his lifetime of experience in dealing with one of the most profitable property types in the investment real estate arena.
Written from a hands-on, real-world perspective, this book provides invaluable information about how to identify opportunities, determine property value, acquire and manage a mobile home park.
In 108 pages of text and a LARGE Appendix of forms and contracts included on CD, this work covers everything you need to know about profiting from mobile home parks, including:
- The three unique factors that make mobile home parks an ideal investment
- How to evaluate mobile home parks
- How to document income and expenses
- How to conduct market research
- Why rental homes are the death of a park, and how to profit from the mistakes of owners who are now very motivated sellers
- Performing due diligence and exposing shadow rental homes
- Tools for financial analysis, including spreadsheets and valuation calculator
- Calculating the property’s upside potential
- Deal structure and contract negotiation
- How to use financial analysis and projections to get the money for your deal
- Finance sources for mobile home parks
- Loan proposal and presentation
- Takeover, operation, and management alternatives
- Marketing the park and creating multiple income streams
- Sell or hold analysis
- Selling a mobile home park
- And much, much more!
- You also get all the checklists, forms and contracts you need, in both hard copy and on CD, including:• Letter of Intent to Purchase• Two complete Contracts for Sale and Purchase• Schedule of Exhibits to contracts• 100 item Due Diligence Checklist• Pre-loaded spreadsheets for evaluation and projections (Excel)
• Valuation calculator (Excel)