NSCAC5CS Exam Content Description Booklet
This product is electronic and can be accessed after purchase at NSCA.com under My Account in the Digital Content Access tab. It can be downloaded twice and printed for your personal use within one year from purchase date. It may not be altered, copied, distributed, sold or shared.
If you are purchasing for another individual or multiple individuals, please contact us at [email protected] so that the order(s) can be created for you. Please review restrictions for online items.
The purpose of this booklet is to help you best prepare for the Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist® (CSCS®) exam.
- 36 pages
- PDF download
- Product Code: 2-003E
Candidates and other individuals interested in earning the CSCS certification often ask the question, “What is the best way to study for the exam?” Candidates have a wide variety of experiences, learning styles, and academic backgrounds, making it difficult to identify a single strategy that will best fit the needs of all. However, understanding the CSCS exam content and its development are fundamental to any effective study strategy.
The following information is included in this booklet to provide you with a solid foundation as you prepare for the CSCS exam:
- A description of the role and scope of practice for strength and conditioning professionals
- An explanation of the complexity levels of the questions on the CSCS exam
- Instructions on how to read and understand the Detailed Content Outline (DCO)
- Self-assessment questions to help determine your level of preparedness for the CSCS exam
- A list of additional study references