Learn methods to translate the “language” of quantity!
Mark Leibovit, a number one market strategist and technical analyst with greater than 35 years of buying and selling expertise, possesses a strong observe report of predicting necessary actions within the monetary market―together with Black Monday of 1987, the bear markets of 2000 and 2008, and the “flash crash” of May 2010.
Now, with The Trader’s Book of Volume, his secrets and techniques are yours!
Focusing solely on quantity technical evaluation, The Trader’s Book of Volume describes the fundamentals of quantity, explains methods to use it to establish and assess the energy of trade-worthy tendencies, and supplies in-depth methods and methods for buying and selling quantity indicators for revenue.
With greater than 400 charts and graphs, The Trader’s Book of Volume additionally exhaustively illustrates how readers can revenue from a wide selection of quantity indicators, together with:
- Broad Market Volume Indicators―Cumulative Volume Index, ARMS Index, Upside-Downside Volume, Nasdaq/ NYSE Volume Ratio, Yo-Yo Indicator
- Volume Indicators―Accumulation/ Distribution, Intraday Intensity, Negative Volume Index, On-Balance Volume, Open Interest
- Volume Oscillators―Klinger Oscillator, Chaikin Money Flow, Ease of Movement, Volume Oscillator
- Leibovit Volume Reversal Indicator™, the writer’s proprietary methodology
Under the writer’s knowledgeable steerage, you’ll be able to seamlessly incorporate Volume Analysis into your day-to-day buying and selling program. Without a correct method to Volume Analysis, Leibovit asserts, you’re primarily buying and selling within the “land of the blind.”
Use The Trader’s Book of Volume to realize the clearest view attainable of market tendencies and react to them with the boldness and smarts for constant buying and selling success―and keep away from each market crash the longer term holds.
From the Back Cover
Volume does greater than measure the quantity of shares altering palms between market contributors. When you be taught to interpret quantity into buying and selling alerts, you’ll be able to learn the temper of the market, uncover nice new buying and selling methods, and put value adjustments into context.
Providing an abundance of info and knowledge to substantiate the facility of quantity in forecasting value motion, The Trader’s Book of Volume arms you with volume-based methods and methods for:
- Assessing the energy of tendencies
- Identifying quantity patterns that sign development reversals
- Selecting the appropriate indicators, oscillators, and time frames
- Detecting tendencies throughout broad markets
- Developing Tactical Volume Overlays for timing and short-term buying and selling
About the Author
Mark Leibovit was a member of the Chicago Board Options Exchange, a former “Elf ” on Louis Rukeyser’s Wall Street Week tv program, and a frequent visitor on PBS Market Monitor’s The Nightly Business Report. He developed the Volume Reversal Indicator and publication in 1979, the latter evolving into the favored Web website VRTrader.com, the place he at present serves as Chief Market Strategist. Timer Digest named Leibovit the number-two Market Timer and the number-two Gold Timer for the ten-year interval ending in December 2009.