Do you want to purchase an apartment community but don’t have prior real estate or apartment investing experience, don’t have access to private capital, can’t find a good deal, lack the skills to execute a business plan or a combination of the four?
The Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book is the ONLY book that will solve these challenges.It provides a step-by-step system for completing your first apartment syndication deal and building a multimillion or multibillion dollar apartment investing empire.
You will learn the exact process that I followed to go from making $30,000 each year at a New York City advertising firm to controlling over $400,000,000 in apartment communities, which includes:
2. Setting a specific, quantifiable goal and creating a long-term, motivating vision
3. Building a powerful brand that attracts passive investors
4. Evaluating and selecting the real estate market that will be the launching point for your apartment empire
5. Surrounding yourself with an all-star real estate team
6. Tapping into your existing network to find passive investors
7. Creating a lead generation machine that pumps out qualified off-market apartment deals
8. Selecting the ideal business plan to maximize returns to passive investors
9. Learning the science behind evaluating, qualifying and submitting offers on apartment deals
10. Preparing and presenting an apartment offering to your passive investors and securing financial commitments
11. Impressing your investors by effectively implementing the business plan and exceeding their return expectations
Real Estate course
What is real estate? Learn about Real Estate
Real estate investing involves the purchase, ownership, management, rental and/or sale of real estate for profit.
Improvement of realty property as part of a real estate investment strategy is generally considered to be a sub-specialty of real estate investing called real estate development.
Real estate is an asset form with limited liquidity relative to other investments,
it is also capital intensive (although capital may be gained through mortgage leverage) and is highly cash flow dependent.
If these factors are not well understood and managed by the investor, real estate becomes a risky investment.