Here’s What’s Included:
– Simple breakdown of my unique techniques & strategies to find quality trades
– The mechanics of trading
– Buyers & Sellers: How to understand the flow of the market from a buyer’s or Seller’s perspective
– Money Making Spot: Find the “hidden battle” between buyers & sellers and how to take advantage from it
– Market Conditions and States: How to adjust to various market conditions
– Trends: How to find out if what you’re seeing is really a trend-and what to do about it
– Ranges: Learn about ranges and how to benefit from them
– Pullbacks & Their Momentum: Monitor the flow of the market like a pulse to spot reversals
– Market Reversals: How to identify (and profit from) the signs of a larger player’s return to the market
– Fake Outs: What are fake-outs and how to make money from it
– The importance of risk management
– Profits & Mindset lessons
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.