– Identify the root causes of neuroinflammation and neurochemical imbalances causing Mental Health Dysfunction in your client and patient populations
– Learn how to regenerate and rewire the brain through Neuroplasticity by slowing down the pathophysiological mechanistic cascade specific to each neuroinflammatory condition
– Implement the latest research-supported strategies in creating new neural networks through dampening the fire of Microglial Activation
– Access the most effective lab test new to the market to objectively assess, navigate, heal and monitor microglial dysfunction and neuroinflammatory disorders
Microglial Activation Syndrome
Research has clearly demonstrated that Inflammation and Excitotoxicity are the driving forces behind Mental Illness and Neurodegeneration. Microglia, the residential immune cells of the CNS, have become the focal point of Mental Health Research due to their crucial role in regulating the neuroinflammatory and excitotoxic cascade, while profoundly impacting Neuroplasticity.
‘Microglial Activation Syndrome’ is the common underlying ‘root cause’ in Mental Illness and Neurodegeneration.
Designed to be the most effective way to objectively assess, navigate, heal and monitor microglial dysfunction and neuroinflammatory disorders.
Includes the most reliable objective indices that accurately reflect oxidative and neuroinflammatory dysregulation that contribute to microglial activation, neurotransmitter imbalances and concomitant mental health dysfunction.
Specific for the following:
Anxiety & Depression
Major Depressive Disorder
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
PTSD & Schizophrenia
The constituent biomarkers of The Mental M.A.P.™ are the most reliable objective indices that accurately reflect oxidative and neuroinflammatory dysregulation that contribute to microglial activation, neurotransmitter imbalance and concomitant mental health dysfunction.
Core Markers Assessed:
- Homocysteine > assess methylation imbalances.
- KPU > assess oxidative stress and pyrrole disorder.
- MMP-9 > assess blood brain barrier disruption.
- Myeloperoxidase > marker of microglial activation, neuroinflammation and oxidative stress.
- Neopterin > indicates microglial, macrophage and immune activation.
Hour 1-2: The Mental Health Pandemic & an introduction to Microglial Activation Syndrome
Hour 3-4: The Molecular Mechanisms of ‘Microglial Activation Syndrome’ and Neuroplasticity
Hour 5-6: Introduction to The Mental M.A.P.™, biomarker selection and analysis
Hour 1-2: Functional Pattern Analysis specific to lab data
Hour 3-4: Designing bioindividualized protocols specific to each molecular target
Hour 5: Integrative intervention strategies for microglial inhibition and neuroplastic promotion
Hour 6: Client case study + Live Q&A