Are you looking for the easiest, most effective way to level up your health or get in better shape?
Intermittent fasting has become a global phenomenon in recent years.
And unlike many other health or diet trends, it’s been rigorously proven as an effective and accessible practice for almost anyone.
Yet if you’re fasting the way most people do, which is to simply change when you eat – then you’re barely scraping the surface of what it can really do for you.
Plus, you’re likely opening yourself to some of the common pitfalls: like debilitating hunger, inconsistency, or subpar results.
But when you fast the right way, you experience a total and sustainable transformation of your body and mind.
This includes a lifetime of better health. A healthier metabolism and digestive system. Optimal weight. And even a renewed relationship with food, hunger, and yourself.
These life-changing outcomes are yours with Beyond Fasting: a science-based 28-day protocol that opens you to fasting’s full spectrum of benefits, without the struggle or uncomfortable starvation.
Fast Like Never Before
The power of Beyond Fasting is that it rewards you with both a profound physical and inner transformation that goes far beyond the typical approach to fasting.
The key is in taking you deeper than just when you eat (which is where most people draw the line) – into what, how, how much, and even why you eat.
Beyond Fasting combines today’s best knowledge in optimal nutrition, biology, psychology, and habit formation to create lasting, struggle-free transformation in you.
In just 28 days, you’ll experience not only breakthroughs in your health and body weight – but also a deep reprogramming of how you perceive and manage hunger, cravings, and your food choices in relation to your personal wellness goals.
This is how Beyond Fasting doesn’t just reshape your body – it also reshapes you.
Explore The Beyond Fasting Protocol
Beyond Fasting is a 28-day online program that guides you towards a lasting physical and inner transformation through the practice of optimized intermittent fasting.
20 minutes a day is all you need, as you join Ronan Oliveira in daily bite-sized video lessons on fasting and nutrition optimization, mindful eating, and even how to shift your habits and mindset for lifelong health and freedom from unhealthy food choices.
By the end of your journey, you’ll emerge with a rewarding fasting routine that sticks – and keeps you in optimal health, shape, and wellness for a lifetime.
WEEK 1 Fasting The Optimal Way (Day 1 – 7)
Your Beyond Fasting adventure begins with a strong foundation in the inner and outer aspects of optimal fasting. This is where you start building up your fasting confidence, and preparing your mind and body for a lasting transformation of your eating patterns and habits.
- The path to an optimal 16-hour fast: whether you’re a beginner or you’re already used to fasting this long or more, here you’ll discover the right way to prepare your mind and body for an accessible and effective fasting window.
- Meet your 4 Fasting Coaches: your ‘coaches’ are the internalized rules, guidelines, and goals you set for your fasting journey – and when you learn to engage and listen to them, they’ll guide you towards the results you want, minus the pain and struggle.
- Demolishing fasting myths: Google is not always your friend, especially if you’ve been exposed to these damaging fasting myths that even many health experts and bloggers have spread for years.
- How to 5x your results with fasting: discover the scientifically proven Mental Contrasting technique that rewires your mind to command your body to shed excess weight, overcome health issues, and even add years to your lifespan.
- And much more.
WEEK 2 Reimagining Your Eating Psychology (Day 8 – 14)
Next, you’ll re-evaluate your relationship with hunger, and go deeper into the hows and whys of your eating habits. By the end of this second week, you’ll emerge with a wholly renewed eating psychology that leaves you more mindful, in control, and empowered to choose food that makes you feel as good as it tastes.
- How to ride the wave of hunger: we’ve been conditioned to think of hunger as a problem we need to solve urgently – but what if it could be more than that? What if hunger, when managed correctly, could be a tool for wellness and self-mastery?
- The peaceful power of mindful eating: break free from harmful food cravings and impulses, and discover how to instinctively choose better food (and even enjoy it more) through the practice of mindful eating.
- Defining why you eat: discover how to reframe your reasons for eating, and in turn transform your autopilot eating habits and choices (it’s incredible how a simple shift in your thought patterns can transform your entire behavior).
- Ending hunger the right way: fasting isn’t just about how long you don’t eat – but about what you choose to eat at the end of your fasting window. Use these guidelines for the best possible results.
- And much more.
WEEK 3 Upgrading Your Food Choices (Day 15 – 21)
In week three, you’ll start adjusting your food choices to match your new goals, and the better version of you that you’re becoming. The beauty of this step of the process is that it creates lasting change in you, so before long you’re gravitating towards better food without even thinking about it.
- Designing your food framework: your food framework is a personalized menu based on your weight, dietary, and health goals. It takes the struggle and guesswork out of eating, because you always know what food to reach for.
- Meals that you (and your body) will love: use these simple guidelines to whip up easy, delicious, nourishing meals that fit your food framework and your taste.
- The easy way to break up with unhealthy food: kicking unhealthy food cravings doesn’t need to involve misery or struggle when you follow this gentle break up strategy.
- Optimizing your living spaces: your surroundings play a crucial role in your eating habits. Here you’ll discover how to transform every room – including your kitchen – into a space that naturally motivates you to stay on the right track.
- And much more.
WEEK 4 Steadfast In Any Situation (Day 21 – 28)
Your final week is about developing an unbreakable commitment to your fasting and wellness goals – even when life or your own emotions throw you a curveball, or your schedule goes off track. Life is often unpredictable: but with these strategies, you can stay consistent no matter what’s going on around you.
- How to manage unbearable cravings: what do you do when you get an overwhelming urge for ice-cream or chips? Apply this behavioral strategy, and you can still enjoy the occasional indulgence without relapsing into your own habits.
- The fasting-when-traveling game plan: tough travel schedules, airline food, foreign cities – here’s how to stick to your fasting and wellness practices, even when you’re halfway across the world.
- The social life survival guide: whether you’re at an all-you-can-eat buffet, or dancing the night away at a birthday party, here’s how to maximize your enjoyment at any social occasion – without sacrificing your goals or consistency.
- Top secret advanced fasting technique: you’ll experiment with this technique at the very end of the program – and you’ll be amazed not only by what it does for you, but your ability to achieve what others might call “impossible”.
Day by Day Schedule
Week 1: Build Your Fasting Foundation
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6||Day 7|
|The 4-Stages Guide to Start with Fasting||Effective Goal Setting Through the Story Vision||5 Rules to Tailor Your Fasting Window to Your Goals||Win The Long Term Game||How to Pick Yourself Up When You Make a Fasting Mistake||The “MCII” Practice to Rapidly 5X Your Results||Summary of Your First Week|
Week 2: Master the Impulse to Eat
|Day 8||Day 9||Day 10||Day 11||Day 12||Day 13||Day 14|
|Learn to Eat Like a Tibetan Monk||How to Master Hunger Without Having to Push Through||Four Eating Domains to Improving Your Fasting Practice||What to Do If You Feel Weak While Fasting||Supporting Your Electrolyte Balance for Higher Energy||A Guide to Designing the Perfect Fasting Practice for Yourself||Summary of Your Second Week|
Week 3: Balance Nutrients According to Your Goals
|Day 15||Day 16||Day 17||Day 18||Day 19||Day 20||Day 21|
|The #1 Priority of Every Nutritious Meal||How to Balance Fats & Carbs||The Key Habits to Fulfill Your Vitamins & Mineral Needs||Removing “Red Lights” From Your Feeding Window||Higher vs Lower Brain Food Choices||Mastering Your Food Environment With the Adjust & Adios Process||Summary of Your Third Week|
Week 4: Integrate Fasting to Your Lifestyle
|Day 22||Day 23||Day 24||Day 25||Day 26||Day 27||Day 28|
|Gain Control Over Tempting Foods||Enjoy Eating Out Without Fear of Regrets||Adjust Your Eating Window for Special Events||How to Fast Before Trips & Flights||Next Level Fasting||3-Secrets to Breaking a Longer Fast||How to Turn Health Into Wellbeing|
A Program By Ronan Oliveira,
Mindvalley’s Head Of Health & Fitness
Ronan Oliveira is Mindvalley’s in-house health and fitness expert. His specialty is in designing optimal science-based protocols that create quantum leaps in human wellness – often in just a fraction of the time and effort compared to regular diet or fitness programs.
Intermittent fasting is one of Ronan’s key practices. His fasting journey began years ago with a fundamental mistake: he would fast to compensate for periods of binge eating.
This approach caused more harm than good. It did trigger some weight loss – but it also fuelled his unhealthy eating habits. Nor was it improving his overall health.
Ronan soon realized this wasn’t a problem with fasting itself, but rather the way he was approaching it. Because while he was addressing when he was eating, he wasn’t looking into the what, how, how much, or why.
This realization inspired Ronan to explore the science of fasting – and how the human mind can be harnessed to elevate fasting into a far more effective, struggle-free, and enjoyable process for optimal wellness.
Beyond Fasting is the culmination of Ronan’s research and experimentation. It’s the result of years of study in fields like nutrition, biology, psychology, and habit formation – and he’s confident it’s the single most transformational, easy-to-follow fasting protocol available today.
- Mindvalley’s Head of Health & Fitness, responsible for many of our bestselling programs with experts like Ben Greenfield, Michael Breus, and more.
- First Place Winner (out of 11,000) at Viper Challenge, the largest obstacle circuit race competition in Asia.
- Co-founder of 10x Fitness: Mindvalley’s bestselling optimal fitness protocol with over 10,000 students worldwide.
- Creator of Mindvalley’s 28-day Intermittent Fasting Challenge, with over 10,000 participants worldwide.
- International trainer in personal performance, leadership and design thinking and frequent TEDx Speaker.
What Students Say About The Program
|“After a month of 16 hour fasting plus a day of 24 hour fasting, this has become my daily routine”
What an amazing quest with Ronan and Team, my expectations were met!Before the quest, I knew about intermittent fasting but was not doing it the way we learnt in the quest, it was once every week. I was also not allowing my body the right nutrients, protein and carbs, now I realize why I was not losing my belly fat
Thanks to the Beyond Fasting quest, I have learnt so many new techniques:
We all would like to live a long life but without the tools and techniques provided, we do get lost along the way.
I feel more energised and can see the difference in my body. And now, after a month of 16 hour fasting plus a day of 24 hour fasting, this has become my daily routine.
My wife and I are doing the fasting together which makes it much easier when it comes to preparing meals and just bonding.
Thanks Ronan and Team, I am grateful to you.
Johannesburg, South Africa
|“It’s beyond conscious eating and I’m loving my fasting practice now everyday”
I already have my fasting practice when I started the quest. And it really makes me wonder if I am doing it right and thinking that I’m getting too hard on myself that sometimes I miss connection and life experiences because of fasting.My intention in joining the quest was to develop more clarity and discipline plus to have the right knowledge and strong foundation on my fasting practice that aligns to my goals and purpose. And this quest really went beyond my expectation and intention.
I love how Ronan puts his sense of humor, explains and uses different examples and metaphors making things easy to absorb and understand.
I was able to make my own healthy eating definition that truly aligns with my journey towards body mastery.
Thank you very much, Ronan and Mindvalley team for creating this wonderful life-changing quest!
|“I struggled with being 100lbs overweight for a decade”
I’m a 51 year old man from Minnesota. I struggled with being 100lbs overweight for a decade.
Intermittent Fasting + restricting calories + mild exercise = 50 lbs as of this morning.
Don’t give up.
Don’t give in
Don’t get upset.
You and I are important people. Stay strong and stay healthy.