Benjamin Graham, David Dodd – Security Analysis Sixth Edition, Foreword by Warren Buffett
First printed in 1934, Security Analysis is without doubt one of the most influential monetary books ever written. Selling a couple of million copies by way of 5 editions, it has offered generations of buyers with the timeless worth investing philosophy and methods of Benjamin Graham and David L. Dodd.
As related right now as after they first appeared almost 75 years in the past, the teachings of Benjamin Graham, “the father of value investing,” have withstood the check of time throughout a large range of market situations, international locations, and asset courses.
This new sixth version, based mostly on the traditional 1940 model, is enhanced with 200 extra pages of commentary from a few of right now’s main Wall Street cash managers. These masters of worth investing clarify why the rules and methods of Graham and Dodd are nonetheless extremely related even in right now’s vastly totally different markets. The contributor record contains:
- Seth A. Klarman,president of The Baupost Group, L.L.C. and writer of Margin of Safety
- James Grant,founding father of Grant’s Interest Rate Observer, basic accomplice of Nippon Partners
- Jeffrey M. Laderman,twenty-five 12 months veteran of BusinessWeek
- Roger Lowenstein, writer of Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalistand When America Aged and Outside Director, Sequoia Fund
- Howard S. Marks, CFA,Chairman and Co-Founder, Oaktree Capital Management L.P.
- Ezra Merkin,Managing Partner, Gabriel Capital Group .
- Bruce Berkowitz,Founder, Fairholme Capital Management.
- Glenn H. Greenberg,Co-Founder and Managing Director, Chieftain Capital Management
- Bruce Greenwald,Robert Heilbrunn Professor of Finance and Asset Management, Columbia Business School
- David Abrams,Managing Member, Abrams Capital
Featuring a foreword by Warren E. Buffett (during which he reveals that he has learn the 1940 masterwork “at least four times”), this re-creation of Security Analysis will reacquaint you with the foundations of worth investing―extra related than ever within the tumultuous 21st century markets.