The no-cost simple solution to assigning real estate contracts
Eliminated are double closings, extra tax returns, expensive business entity setups, and failed deals from not having this tool in your investing arsenal.
Quick & Efficient
The Wholesale Trust is a fast, inexpensive, and reliable solution to take property under contract and retain the ability to assign your rights to another investor or your own entity.
Inexpensive & Reliable
With the Wholesale Trust, you can quickly and efficiently make multiple offers under differently trust names thereby giving you the potential to tie up several properties for sale to other investors.
Included in this Wholesale Trust package is the following:
- Why use a Wholesale Trust Naming your Wholesale Trust
- Selecting your trustee
- Who will be the beneficiary
- Signing your Wholesale Trust
- Making offers with your Wholesale Trust
- Selling your Wholesale Trust
- Assigning your beneficial interest
- Resigning your position as a Trustee
- Walkthrough of completing your wholesale trust
- Wholesale Trust
- Sale of Beneficial Interest
- Assignment of Beneficial Interest
- Resignation as Trustee
- Appoint of Trustee
- Trustee Acceptance
- Sample Wholesale Trust Transaction
Who is Anderson?
Anderson Business Advisors is a business planning and consulting firm with a focus on providing high-quality services and resources to real estate investors and business owners.
What makes Anderson unique?
Why Choose Anderson?
Anderson Business Advisors is the nation’s premier entity provider. Our biggest competitors in the field of entity planning are primarily non-legal service providers. Because of this, they do not have the same ethical standards that we have at Anderson Business Advisors. We do not offer false hope or false promises. We offer common sense, black letter law, and solutions to the most common obstacles.